How's it going? Things are swell with me, thanks. You may know that I'm in South Africa for the semester, studying at the University of Cape Town. I've decided to start a blog to share my experiences here--sending pictures in emails is really finicky, and this will be proof that I'm actually here.
I arrived in Cape Town on January 3rd and for the past month or so I've been having class, living and traveling with 13 other students and a great staff of people from UCT and America. The topic is a very broad "Globalization and the Natural Environment", and its given me a great opportunity to learn about South Africa and get settled in here.
I'm thinking that I'll probably just post when I can get to it, when I have some good pictures or something crazy happens--hopefully this experiment works out, and I hope you enjoy reading it!
Cheers, Dillon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment